Friday, February 8, 2008

Upcoming Show

Here is a painting a finished today. Might be for a show that will be Friday, June 6th at the Ceretana Gallery & Artist Studios. 3 months ago I set the date for the show. At the time I knew what I wanted to do but only a few days later, I changed my mind! It can be tough to firmly decide on something when the possiblities are endless. So in 3 months, I've changed my mind 5 times. This new image is one I just finished today. I'm thinking this is the direction I want to go for the show in June, but... I thought I'd at least share something since I've had a few inquires as to what I've been up to.

1 comment:

Brandon and Emily said...

Hey Kim! I just found your blog off of Liz's. How are things going for you? Things are good here. Busy, as always, but good.