Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summerfair

Summerfair was a blast this year. I think this is the 5th year I've done this fair...I'm loosing track! It was great though...it's always a warm fair but unlike a couple of years past, it wasn't that hot. Upper 80's, low 90's...that's doable! :) This is an art fair I always look forward to. I have family in town and it's just nice to be in Billings. The Yellowstone Art Museum puts this event on and they always do a fabulous job. They are so great to work with!

I got to meet some great new people as well as meet up with some familiar faces. It was great to see everyone again, vendors and patrons. I so enjoy this art fair. My mom was so sweet and hung out at the art fair with me both days. She's such a trooper. It really helps to have an extra person there and it was fun that it was my mom.

Here are some pictures from the art festival. It is in such a beautiful park with lots of trees...although, a lot of the trees are cottonwoods and this year the cotton sure was flying! At one point, underneath one of the trees, it looked like a herd of sheep strolled through! You can kind of see it in the last picture near the bottom right!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was fun and I am so glad I could help you at the fair. Great Mom and daughter time. Thank you.