Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Great Goings On!

Oh my! How time has passed....or more like gotten away from me. I've been painting a lot...but still not as much as I would like to. I'm going to have a solo exhibition at a local art spot in Whitefish for the 'Whitefish Gallery Nights, First Thursdays' in June. I'm going with my rock theme and have been working hard attempting to finish pieces for it. Hopefully, everything will be done in time! Fingers crossed.

I recently delivered a piece to the Dana Gallery in Missoula for their Icons of the West Exhibit! I had one of my new oils accepted. I FINALLY gave it a name..."Stillwater Summer".

The show opens Friday May 15th with an opening reception from 5-8. It stays up the rest of the month of May and all of June!

The last bit of great news is I'm going to be in a new gallery in Snohomish, Wa! YAY!!!!!!!!! I don't have all the details as of yet, but when I do (like name of gallery, location, etc) I'll let you know. I'm so very excited about this new opportunity!

Well, I must jet and attempt to finish some more paintings!

1 comment:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Congratulations on your show Kim!
I love this picture of the horses. They are so fat, just like grass fed horses really get.
Stopping in from Life & Faith in Caneyhead.