Friday, October 22, 2010

Events

Well, it's been kind of eventful recently. A piece of mine was accepted into a national show, the MTWS annual juried exhibition. I didn't get any recognition for my work, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Oh well. I had a group show with an amazing artist friend, Jim McLellan in Oct. It was a lot of fun. I'll be reshowing the work from that show in Nov. at the Artsiehorse Gallery in Missoula, MT. It's a new gallery that is opening up on Main street. 137 E. Main to be exact, just off Higgins (the main strip) in Downtown Missoula. I'm really excited for this opportunity. I've also been doing a lot of photography work recently and have felt strongly about giving that aspect to my artistic endeavors a little push. So, feel free to check out my NEW online portfolio. I'm really excited about it! www.wix.com/kimshirley/portfolio2 Let me know what you think!!!

No comments: