Sunday, February 13, 2011

Moving

Well, It's been a hard decision, but it's finally made. I'm moving. I'm going to Whitefish. I don't know how long I'll be there. I may come back in a couple of months or a couple of years. I'm not sure. All I know at this point is that I need a change for the good. I'm going to miss Missoula terribly. It's home. But I need to continue to grow as an artist and as a person and that can only happen if I leave. This has been the most wonderful community for art. I'm grateful for every artistic opportunity I've had. The People's Market, The Ceretana, Catalyst Espresso, Bernice's Bakery, Artsiehorse Gallery, and the Dana Gallery have been amazing places to show my work. Thank you to everyone that has given me opportunities to exhibit. I'll try to be a little more diligent in my blogging and let you know about the artistic adventures I have as they come along. Goodbye Missoula, I will miss you.

2 comments:

Melanie Gardner said...

Awwww. We'll miss you too Kim. Have adventures and tell us about them.

Kim Shirley said...

Will do!