Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bigfork Festival of the Arts

What a fabulous weekend for an art fair!
I finished day one of the Bigfork Festival of the Arts with smiles galore! This art fair is incredible. It is the biggest I've ever participated in with over 150 vendors & over 5000 attendees. The variety of vendors...and the quality...was amazing. I wanted to buy from almost everyone!!! I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow when I start shopping for myself (hey, lets face it...that is a perk to doing art fairs. You get to sell your product and spoil yourself too!)
The people I met today were fabulous. Repeat customers & friends I didn't expect to see/run into. I met so many wonderful vendors that I really hope to see at future art fairs. The festival shoppers were so fun to talk to! I met some really cool people!
And the staff & volunteers of this show deserve a major shout out.
What a fun festival.
This has got to be the best summer of art fairs! Summerfair was amazing (as always) and I'm SO glad I'm able to participate in Bigfork. I really hope that I'll be able to for years to come!



No comments: