Friday, May 31, 2013

And The Winner Is...

Well, I did the drawing, with baited breath, closed eyes, and excitement...whose name was I going to draw???

Joelle Ford

Congrats!!!!

So, when I first decided to do the drawing, as a way to give back all the support, love, and encouragement I've received, I was 'warned' that doing drawings can become slightly habit forming. And let me say, yes! I can't WAIT to do another!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooo, who all would like to possibly have their name drawn for something?

Notecards? Original Watercolor Pendants? A small set of watercolors to begin your very own painting? Another original?

Let me know what you think and I'll announce the giveaway on Sunday :D

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all. I love to paint and would anyway (it's like breathing for me), but having people who enjoy my work in addition to myself is such a wonderful thing and a driving force behind what I do. Thank you for everything!!!

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Pendants, miniature, original - oh darn, I can't choose - ANY Kim Shirley Original!!

Joelle Ford said...

Thank you for sending the watercolor to me - it's beautiful, and hanging in my kitchen where I can frequently see it.