Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Art on the Wall

I've met so many wonderful people this summer during the art fair season. Cathy, from Washington state, was visiting the home of her youth, Whitefish & Kalispell. She was in town for a high school reunion and stopped by my booth. She bought three notecards of mine and, as soon as she got home, framed them. Cathy has a Montana themed guest room with all sorts of artwork like wooden carvings, photographs, Charlie Russell & Frederick Remington prints, and now, three of my images! I was so touched by how much these images moved Cathy and that she shared the completed framing project with me! Sooooooooo cool.

So this is a big thank you to Cathy, and to all of you who appreciate my interpretation of this beautiful area! Thank you for helping me pursue my dreams and passions!

No comments: