Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Huckleberry Days

This past weekend was Huckleberry Days. This is one of my favorite art festivals because it is in my hometown so I get to walk to the festival each day (except for the last day when I load up). LOVE IT!

The weather was great...infact, perfect. It wasn't as hot as it has been like the last few years. I was able to meet up with some great friends (like Linda & Ken who make the coolest Teepees & more for kiddos, Buzzy Gamble an oil painter, John & Kim of Rosworks, Johnathan of the Copper Spinner, Jewelry by Linda of Moon Cradle, or jewelry by Deborah of Designs by Deborah). I love getting to see all my artist friends.

And I got to meet some wonderful people too. I always have such fun conversations with the people I meet that come to my booth. I love it!

Here are some pictures of the art festival. Enjoy!!!

I love those hammocks. Someday I'm going to get one!!!

My booth!

No comments: