Thursday, April 24, 2014

Up On The Wall

I meant to share this before I went to Texas but was in a whirlwind to get ready for the show that I ended up putting a lot of things off, like this post!

Remember that commission I finished several months ago, with the three horses at the fence and I didn't feel strong about it so I came up with a different composition of three horses in a field??? Well, I was able to meet with the client and presented the piece to him and HE LOVED IT!!!! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited and happy. In fact, just a couple of days later he had the piece framed and hung up in his house and was kind enough to share a picture of it with me.

I love it when I'm able to have a happy client. It's the greatest feeling in the world! So a big shout out to him, and to everyone, over the years, who have asked me to do a special piece. Thank you! I'm so grateful that you chose me to paint an image for you!!!!

Have a great week everyone! Hopefully, I'll have some fun images to share with you soon. Bison and rocks are coming your way

No comments: