Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Raffle Book Entry

It has been a busy couple of weeks. I've been working on a bunch of new paintings all at the same time as well as a commission...I know, I know, I really AM taking a year off from that so I can focus on my own thing, but it is for a friend and I said I would. The day jobs have gotten busy PLUS I've started training for a marathon again. I wish I had more time to paint!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I was able to finish this guy Sunday evening. It is for the raffle book for the Montana Watercolor Society. Every year they ask members of the society to paint an image on a much larger piece of paper that they then bound together in a book and raffle it off during Watermedia, the signature event!

This bison is the piece I'm doing....I may try to get another one done for the book but I don't know how realistic that will be! haha! Have a great week all!!!

No comments: