Friday, July 11, 2014

Whitefish Arts Festival on the 4th of July!

Last weekend, July 4-6th I had the opportunity to participate in the Whitefish Arts Festival for the first time and it was awesome! There were some incredible artists and I got to see some of my vendor friends! Johnathan with his copper coils Steve and Karen Boyd with Art of the Wild Side. Jesse and Jen Purdom of Pacific Metal Arts

and I made some new friends!!!!

This show was very similar to Huckleberry Days, which I have done the past three years and is always held in August. The only difference is that Huckleberry Days has more crafts than this show. It is great just being 6 blocks away from my house (so I can walk to the festival!). I was pretty close to the music stage and got to listen to some wonderful musicians. My favorite was Jameson and the Sordid Seeds. They are a local band and play around town a lot, but I haven't had the chance to check them out. They were SO fun to listen to that I had to check them out later Friday night (after the fireworks) at the Great Northern Bar.

It was a lot of fun doing a show on the 4th of July weekend. Here area some pictures from the show and of the 4th. I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July too!!!

No comments: